LOL very nicely done, Your majesty! I only recognized one, Chup, who definitely can shake that groove thing!! Great!!
*OTFLOLHysterically*However, my laughter does not keep video from being REALLY creepy.What is with the french cuffs without the shirt?
LMAO
Gia, they're all bloggers. Too bad I didn't have a picture of the real Chup or Denney.Mz, there is a real creep factor, isn't there?Accomplice, I've watched it many times and I still laugh.
Kudos, Madam.Nicely done!
I cant stop laughing! MZ, creepy is correct!
Instant classic!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
LOL very nicely done, Your majesty! I only recognized one, Chup, who definitely can shake that groove thing!! Great!!
*OTFLOLHysterically*
However, my laughter does not keep video from being REALLY creepy.
What is with the french cuffs without the shirt?
LMAO
Gia, they're all bloggers. Too bad I didn't have a picture of the real Chup or Denney.
Mz, there is a real creep factor, isn't there?
Accomplice, I've watched it many times and I still laugh.
Kudos, Madam.
Nicely done!
I cant stop laughing!
MZ, creepy is correct!
Instant classic!
Post a Comment